Latino Lubbock Magazine Ad Services & Specs
Available additions and services
Latino Lubbock Magazine is fresh, colorful, and classy. With about 100,000+ readers monthly, we offer objective and centralized news and information targeted to the Latino community. Currently, the Hispanic population of Lubbock is 86,130, and 1 out of 3 adults are of Hispanic origin. Since 2000, the Hispanic population has grown to 36.1%, making it the largest ethnic group in Lubbock. In addition, approximately 58% of the school district enrollment is Hispanic! Latino Lubbock Magazine encompasses an array of sections important to the Latino community including health, education, faith & religion, business, youth, family, a community calendar, culture, history, photographs and much more. The publication is a true reflection of Lubbock’s Latino culture, with true Latino nuance and understanding.
Latino Lubbock is a tabloid publication printed with a 175-line screen. The full-page depth is 11.75 inches. A tabloid page image measures 4 columns x 10.375 inches.
Dimensions by Inches (“) = Width (W) x Height (H) Image Area - PDF format preferred.
Full Page Ad = W 10” x H 9.4”
½ Page Ad Horizontal = W 10” x H 4.8”
½ Page Ad Vertical = W 4.9” x 9.3”
¼ Page Ad = W 4.8787” x H 4.8685”
1/8 Page Ad = W 3.9” x H 3.6”
B/C Ad = W 3.9” x H 2.1”
½ Pint Ad = W 1.8” x H 2.1”
Art Work/Ad Designs
$200 per hour. Ask for details.
*Small Business Rate (SBR) - $100 per hour.
*Note: SBR is only applicable for small or individually owned businesses with 4 or fewer employees.
Above the Cost of Black & White Space
Black plus 1 color
Black plus 2 colors
Black plus 3 colors
Note: Full-color ads available on all pages. Colors are CMYK. No Rich Black.
PDF Settings: PDFX-1a (2001)
Color Images: CMYK
Black and White Images: Grayscale
Resolution: 300 DPI
No Rich Black
Photoshop Color Setting:
North American Prepress 2
Spanish Translation Services
Ask for details.
• Latino Lubbock Magazine - has an average of 5 to 6 readers per household, plus our online unique impressions totaling 150,000 readers monthly.
• Special issues - Jan., May, Sept., Oct.
• Online subscription - 10,000: Latino Lubbock E-news, Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, YouTube, and website.
• Distributed in over 300 high-traffic locations points in Lubbock, and 23 rural communities including Plainview, Hale Center, Cotton Center, Abernathy, New Deal, Idalou, Lorenzo, Morton, Wolfforth, Ralls, Slaton, Lorenzo, O’Donnell, Lamesa, Shallowater, Anton, Littlefield, Pep, Brownfield, Wilson, Petersburgh, Tahoka, and Levelland. Now, in limited locations of Midland and Odessa.
Credit & Billing Terms
• All display advertising rates are net.
• Billing is available by approval.
• All entertainment, classified, and political advertising is cash in advance.
• All advertising is subject to review by the account executive with advice from the Publisher. Should it be necessary, a staff review will determine if the advertisement meets the standards of acceptability for Latino Lubbock.
• Latino Lubbock Magazine reserves the right to require prepayment for any advertising and to refuse any advertising that does not conform to the published advertising policy.
All rates are net. Ad placed through agencies can be billed to the agency or advertiser responsible for payment.
News & Info Submissions, the 18th.
Ad design/insertion due by the 23rd.
Camera-ready ads are due by the 25th of each month.
Email Blasts - Email sent to a subscriber list of 5,000. Ask for details.
Social & Digital Media